Maida - 1 cup
Wheat Flour - 1 cup
Rice flour - 1/2 cup
Ghee - 4 table spoon
Pepper powder - 1 tea spoon
Asafoitida - 1 tea spoon
Red chili powder - 1 tea spoon
Salt to taste
Cooking oil - for deep frying.
1. Take maida, wheat flour and rice flour in a bow.
2. Add salt, pepper powder, asafoitida red chili powder and ghee.
3. Mix well and then add water and make it into a tight dough.
4. Take a small portion of the dough and with a rolling pin make it into a thick chapati.
5. Now cut them into small diamond shaped pieces.
6. Heat oil in a kadai and fry the cup pieces.
7. Fry in low flame and turn from time to time.
8. Let it cool and store in air tight container.
9. Sakarpara is ready.