Maida - 3 table spoons
Cabbage (Grated) - 200 gms
Cooking oil for deep frying.
Onions - 2 nos
Green chillies - 3 nos
Ginger garlic paste- 1 table spoon
Soya sauce - 3 table spoons
Sweet sour saucen- 3 table spoons
Sugar - 1 tea spoon
Salt to taste
1. In a bowl take maida, grated cabbage, grated carrot and salt and make it into a dough.
2. Remember add water only if necessary. Generally water will not be required.
3. Make the dough into small balls and deep fry them in oil.
4. In a kadai take some oil and add chopped onions and chopped green chillies and once they turn golden brown in edges, add the ginger garlic paste.
5. Add salt, sugar, soya sauce and hot and sweet sauce.
6. Stir the mixture well.
7. Now add the fried manchurians and mix thoroughly.
8. Sweet & sour Manchurian is ready.
9. Serve with sliced onions.