Bengal gram flour - 4 table spoons
Rice flour - 1 table spoon
Onions - 2 medium sized
Red chili powder - 1 table spoon
Fennel seeds(Sauf)- 1 table spoon
Cooking oil - 1 table spoon
Curry leaves - a few leaves
Salt to taste
Cooking oil for deep frying.
1. Finely chop onions and curry leaves.
2. Add all the ingredients along with chopped onions adding as little water as possible.
3. Heat oil in a kadai, once its hot reduce the heat.
4. Make small balls of the mixture and deep fry in low flame.
5. Serve hot. Its an excellent snack with tea especially during rain.